The second largest human group, the book Group 4: Conformist Humanity examines what motivates most of the human family today based on their current level of consciousness.
The fifth book in the Journey to Spiritual Realization series.
Reviews Group 4 of the Ten Evolutionary Groups that all humans go through.
- Gives a clear understanding of the positive benefits of the stage.
- Reviews how when gaps in development occur it can lead to difficulties later in life especially in regards to difficulty managing stress.
- Gives tips and techniques for healing these gaps individually and collectively in the human family.
- Includes insights to how the brain operates at this stage.
- Reviews how teachings from psychology and the Integral movement do and do not fit in with this stage.
- Features a special section on how relationships develop over time and how each of the Ten Evolutionary Groups enters into relationships based on different development needs.
- Comparative insights are also given on who the Atlanteans might have really been by comparing esoteric insights to what modern anthropologists know today in order to shed light on how this stage of conscious development has impacted Group 4 today.
- Contains pictures and charts in every section.
80 pages in length
The information in these books draws primarily from the Theosophical writings of Alice Bailey, and includes teachings from: Lucille Cedercrans; Ken Wilber and the Integral movement; Paul Brunton; Paramahansa Yogananda; Swami Shivananda; Helena P. Blavatsky; Annie Besant and other Theosophical authors and esoteric teachings from Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and more.
ORDER BOOK BELOW. Allow up to 24 hours for delivery. It is not yet automatic.
Group 4: Conformist Humanity – PDF Version
View the Table of Contents, video, and other information above to get an idea of what is in this book.
Eventually there will be 12 BOOKS in this series! Support their completion.
BECOME A PATRON
Support this Creative Effort
- Get copies of books in this series
- Receive pdf of charts of models used
- Learn when new books and videos are being released.
- And more!