The second book in the Journey to Spiritual Realization series.
Introduces the Ten Evolutionary Groups that humans move through and explains the first stage of how humans came into being and reviews how all of us move through this stage when we are born.
- Gives a clear understanding of the positive benefits of the stage.
- Reviews how when gaps in development occur it can lead to difficulties later in life especially in regards to difficulty managing stress.
- Gives tips and techniques for healing these gaps individually and collectively in the human family.
- Reviews how teachings from psychology and the Integral movement do and do not fit in with this stage.
- Introduces the idea of Lemuria and shows how it does and does not fit in with what is known by science today.
- Includes an extra section on comparative insights regarding views of hell (since hell is most often experienced when gaps occur at this level of development).
- Comparative insights are also given on the kundalini energy represented by snakes and dragons and gives a brief understanding of deeper esoteric insights in regards to what the stories of the Mahabharata and the book of Revelation are trying to reveal.
- Contains pictures and charts in every section.
Table of Contents includes:
50 pages in length
The information in these books draws primarily from the Theosophical writings of Alice Bailey, and includes teachings from: Lucille Cedercrans; Ken Wilber and the Integral movement; Paul Brunton; Paramahansa Yogananda; Swami Shivananda; Helena P. Blavatsky; Annie Besant and other Theosophical authors and esoteric teachings from Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and more.
ORDER BOOK BELOW! Allow 24 hours for delivery. It is not yet automatic.
Group 1: Infant Humanity – PDF Version
View the Table of Contents, video, and other information above to get an idea of what is in this book.
Eventually there will be 12 BOOKS in this series! Support their completion.
BECOME A PATRON
Support this Creative Effort
- Get copies of books in this series
- Receive pdf of charts of models used
- Learn when new books and videos are being released.
- And more!
July 13, 2021 at 10:27 am
Thank you Dr. Lisa Love as always. This Booklet Two is so much to explore! My shallow breathing caused me so much trouble, yet I never paid attention or I never consciously did deep breathing! We’ll all benefit from every page!! Thank you for your great teaching and service.